Thursday, April 16, 2020

MarkyMark's Nature Blog:- The Woods #10


From my previous blogs, some of you may know I am staying with my sister and brother-in-law during the Corona Virus lockdown. We are lucky to live within walking distance of the local woods. I realize not everyone can access green spaces in theses difficult times, so I am attempting to bring a little bit of nature to you. I spend my daily allocated exercise walking up the woods. Sometimes I join my sister and brother-in-law when they walk the dogs and sometimes I walk on my own. This blog is my 10th blog and I have written a lot of words so far, so to give you a break from reading I am going to post some of my photos from my local woods taken over the last 2 weeks. I don't have the words to describe the beauty of nature at this time of year. What is the saying "A picture speaks a thousand  words".





























  




























and lastly
A BIG SHOUT OUT FOR ALL OUR ESSENTIAL KEY WORKERS WHO ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES

STAY AT HOME   HELP THE NHS   SAVE LIVES




No comments:

Post a Comment